Gauche Aquatic Park is a recreation center located in Yuba City, California, approximately 40 miles north of Sacramento. Its facilities include a lap pool, a shallow pool with a spray ground, and a 25-foot water slide, as well as traditional park facilities like picnic areas, play structures, and a small stage. It's a great attraction for families who want to make sure their kids stay healthy and active while having fun at the same time. Kids of all ages are sure to have a blast as they swim, climb, slide, splash, and play their way through Gauche Aquatic Park.
Things to Do
- Take your little one to the shallow pool and spray ground, where they can comfortably swim and splash around in the water. They'll especially love the bucket that dumps water on the heads ofall the young swimmers!
- Don't miss the 25-foot water slide - it's a thrill for visitors of all ages to fly into the water at high speed.
- Watch your teen as they impress their friends with their best dives... or soak them doing cannonballs off of the pool's diving boards!
Gauche Aquatic Park Insider Tips
- Check their Programs page to learn about the wide variety of family activities offered at the pool, including swimming lessons, water aerobics classes, and special courses to help introduce toddlers to the water and teach them basic swimming skills.
- If you plan to visit often, consider buying a family season pass - it's a great way to save money on admission prices.
- Bring along your own food to eat in the picnic area instead of buying food from the concession stand in order to save money on your visit.
- There's much more to Gauche Aquatic Park than just pools and water attractions - it also has two play structures for children 2-5 and 6-12 years old, as well as climbing boulders and horseshoe pits.