Take your kids to the Glazier Children's Museum to encourage learning through creative play. The museum has three levels comprised of different areas exploring different parts of the community such as the Central Bank, Firehouse, and the Engineer's Workshop. The activities in here are ideal for toddlers and younger kids. You will certainly have a tough time bringing them out when it's time to go.
Things to Do
- Take the kids here for a day of fun! Get a copy of the museum map and explore the different areas. Bring toddlers to the Tugboat Tot at the ground level where they can play inside a tugboat or go fishing near an oak tree. Let them play at the Wizard of Oz room, experience being a pilot at the Airplane room, make their masterpiece at Artsmart, or explore the world in Cruiseship. There are areas marked as suitable for ages 0-3 and for kids ages 3 and up.
- Hungry after a day of play? Grab sandwiches and drinks from Subway at the ground level. Play2Go Toystore is located right across Subway. Buy educational toys that you can give away as a gift or for your kids to take home as souvenirs.
- Check out the museum's events calendar for additional activities that kids can participate in.
Glazier Children's Museum Insider Tips
- Children under the age of 1 get in for free.
- Try to avoid the weekends if possible. The place can get crowded on weekends.