The Glendale 9 Drive-In Theater is a drive-in movie theater located less than ten miles away from Phoenix in the city of Glendale, Arizona. It is one of several West Wind Drive-Ins & Public Markets located throughout the southwestern United States.
For a fun family blast to the past, take the kids to the Glendale 9 Drive-In Theater so that they can enjoy the unique experience of watching the latest Hollywood blockbusters and family-friendly films surrounded by the great outdoors.
Things to Do
- Go to a double feature - on most nights, you can enjoy two new films with your admission ticket! The kids will be fascinated by the fact that they're listening to the film audio through your car's FM stereo.
- Explore the Glendale Public Market, where vendors sell everything from fresh produce to clothing and household items before film showings. It is open between 5:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on weekends.
- Attend one of the exciting events scheduled to take place at the Glendale Public Market - check their online event schedule for more information.
Glendale 9 Drive-In Theater Insider Tips
- Visit the drive-in theater on Tuesday nights for Family Fun Night, when admission is just $5 per person!
- If you drive a big truck or SUV, park you car in the back of the field so that you don't block others' views of the screen.
- Bring along your own snacks or visit the snack bar for classic movie snacks like popcorn, hot dogs, and boxes of candy.
- Check out the coupons page on West Wind's website to sign up to have coupons emailed to you.