Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park is an attraction park that features Glenwood Caverns, the largest public show cave in Colorado. At this popular family-friendly attraction near the city of Glenwood Springs, kids and adults alike can marvel at the natural beauty of the majestic caverns as well as enjoy more modern thrills like laser tag, rock climbing, Ferris wheels, and roller coasters.
Spend a fun-filled day together as a family exploring nature and enjoying fun activities like gemstone panning and mazes at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park - you won't regret it!
Things to Do
- Go on one of the park's guided cave tours! Visiting the caves is a must - you can take the Historic Fairy Caves Tour through recently excavated areas, or the King's Row Cave Tour that will take you to the most beautiful cave room in Colorado!
- See how long it takes you to master the Fort WhereAmI Maze! This exciting labyrinth is a great activity for the whole family.
- Play a game of laser tag with an Old West twist - you'll be using the latest wireless laser technology as you battle in the Saloon!
- Don't miss the Alpine Coaster, a thrilling ride that allows you to fly 3,400 feet down a mountain on a track filled with hair-pin turns! As you're pulled back up the mountain, make sure to enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery that surrounds you.
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park Insider Tips
- Make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes for exploring the caves and bring along a jacket, even in the summertime - the caverns are 52 degrees year-round.
- Check out their Events page to learn about special events that are scheduled at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park - they often include live music, food, and drinks!
- Stop by the Old Tyme Photography Studio in Silk's Saloon to get a wonderful keepsake photo - the whole family can dress up in old-fashioned costumes with fun props to create a photo you'll cherish forever.