Glow Putt Mini Golf is a miniature golf attraction in Gahanna, Ohio which is located less than 10 miles away from Columbus by car. This thrilling safari-themed indoor miniature golf course provides visitors with 18 holes to play in a fun glow-in-the-dark environment lit by black lights. You'll have a blast putting your way through this dark course any time of year, whether it's to escape the rain or the sweltering summer heat, or just for a fun family excursion.
Things to Do
- Play a round of glow-in-the-dark miniature golf! Children will love the course's fun safari theme.
- If you enjoyed your first round of mini golf, play another! Replaying the course costs less than the initial admission price.
- Have your child's next birthday party at Glow Putt - they have two party rooms you can rent and offer a party package that includes a round of miniature golf, glow necklaces and bracelets, and a flashing body light for each attendee.
Glow Putt Mini Golf Insider Tips
- Even if it's cold outside, dress for summer weather when you visit Glow Putt - it has 70 degree temperatures year-round, so you're not going to need a sweater.
- Consider having your next family reunion or family-friendly corporate event at Glow Putt - you can rent out the entire facility for a private party with unlimited use of the course for two or three hours.
- Save money on your party by bringing your own food and non-alcoholic drinks to enjoy in the party room! However, they do offer pizza and custom birthday cakes as part of their party package if you'd prefer that they provide the food for your event.