Go Ape Treetop is located miles from Pittsburgh in the North Park. It’s an amazing adventurous franchise that offers daring participants a baboon and monkey high up in trees experience. It is set upon a gorgeous pine forest that overlooks the park’s 63 acre lake.
Participants climb up on rope ladders then descend via zip lines. They make way across treetops obstacles in the air. Some of the obstacles are hanging bridges, hoops, tightropes, planks, and wildly swinging nests. Participants have fun as well as physical and mental challenge. The challenges advance in stages and get more challenging as the stages rise progressively.
Things to Do
- Unleash your Tarzan prowess on tree tops by jumping like apes.
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the course from a vintage viewing position even when not participating. Viewers can also observe from underneath the canopies.
- Spoil yourself with a variety of delicacies like burgers, salads, cookies, drinks, hot dogs, yogurt and pizza.
- Enjoy a near workout experience while climbing up the net walls. The experiences are jolly and leisurely provide a stress free workout process.
- Every aspiring participant is required to sign a waiver form and attend a mandatory 30 minutes practice session.
- The youngest participant should be ten years old and should have a maximum weight of 285 pounds and minimum height of 4’77”.
- Accidents are minimized as safety gears are set in place.
- Participants can check in on Thursdays through Mondays from April to June and from December to March.
- Participants between 10 and 17 years pay $35, while18 years and above are charged $55.