Golf & Games Family Park is a family attraction park located in Memphis, Tennessee. It has "40 Acres of Fun", which include attractions like mini golf, bumper boats, a ropes course, go-karts, amusement park rides, laser tag, batting cages, and a driving range. Children and adults alike love visiting Golf & Games Family Park due to its huge selection of fun activities that are perfect for visitors of all ages. It's a great place for a family day out - the little ones can ride the train in the toddler-friendly Funland area, teens can enjoy the thrill of the roller coaster simulator, and adults can practice their golf swing on the driving range.
Things to Do
- Feeling adventurous? Try the Sky Trail Ropes Course, which has you overcome various obstacles and challenges from 12 feet above the ground.
- Practice your stealth skills in the Lasertron Lasertag attraction - it has 6,000 square feet filled with arches and ramps for you to hide behind as you shoot at your friends and family.
- Take your little one to Funland, which has two carousel rides and a train that are just the right size for the park's youngest visitors.
- Have fun splashing in the water on the bumper boats - you can drive your own individual boat or share one as a family!
Golf & Games Family Park Insider Tips
- There are several ways to save money on a visit to Golf & Games Family Park - you can purchase wristbands that allow you to have unlimited access to various attractions such as mini golf, or bring your child's report card to get free game tokens for As and Bs!
- Take advantage of the Super Saturday deal, which includes unlimited mini golf, $8.50 to spend on arcade games, popcorn, a small drink, and two outside attractions for just $8! Other daily specials can be found on their website.
- Bring along some food and enjoy a picnic in the park's wooded picnic pavilions. There's even a swimming pool nearby!