Golf N' Stuff is a family fun center located in Ventura, California. It features a wide selection of attractions, including miniature golf, go-karts, bumper boats, bumper cars, laser tag, and arcade games that are fun for visitors of all ages. If you're looking for a place where the entire family can have fun together, try Golf N' Stuff!
Things to Do
- Play a round of miniature golf! They have two exciting 18-hole courses that feature tricky obstacles and scenery that includes a castle, a gold mine, and a shipwreck.
- Race around the track in a go-kart at the Lit'l Indy Raceway - they offer both single and double seat cars for those who would rather be a passenger than a driver.
- Cool off in the summer by hopping into a bumper boat - just be prepared to get soaked!
- Check out the arcade, which has over 100 games including racing games, quiz games, carnival games, and prize games.
- Bounce around in bumper cars with your friends and family!
Golf N' Stuff Insider Tips
- When you get hungry, stop by the snack bar to grab a bite to eat - they sell pizza, hot dogs, ice cream, nachos, and other snacks.
- If you plan to do multiple attractions, save money by purchasing one of their park passes, which include a round of miniature golf, ride tickets, and arcade tokens.
- Save money by visiting their coupons page and printing out coupons for special deals.