Golfland Sunsplash is an amusement and water park combined in one location. There are different facilities that suit adults and children of all ages. Golfland attractions featuring mini golf, a castle, laser tag, arcade, and go-kart are open 365 days a year. Find a wave pool, lazy river, and water slides at the Sunsplash waterpark, open from May to September.
Things to Do
- Take the kids to King Ben's Castle, where a world of fun awaits. Play arcade games inside the castle and redeem prizes for your ticket winnings. The entire family can also engage in a game of laser tag located at the castle's second floor.
- Play a game of 18-hole. Choose from any of the three mini golf themed courses: King Arthur's Quest, Princess Path, and Lost Dutchman.
- Ride the bumper boats or race with the family at the Fastcar Raceway.
- Ready to get wet? Head on to Sunsplash and take the family on a raft ride at the Thunder Falls. Try the other water slides such as the Double Dare, The Revolution, The Cauldron, and The Stormrider. Be sure to check the height restrictions for the slides.
- Enjoy a relaxing swim at the wave pool and the lazy river. There's also the Toddler Tadpole Pool and the Caribbean Water Works that's perfect for the little ones.
- Get food and beverages at the King's Kitchen Pizza and Subs, Iceberg Shakes, and Oasis Snack Bar.
Golfland Sunsplash Insider Tips
- Visit the website for discounted combo prices and packages.
- You can only bring sealed water bottles inside. Outside food and drinks are not permitted.
- The rides have height restrictions.