The Golisano Children's Museum of Naples is a popular attraction in Naples, Florida that was the first children's museum in southwest Florida. Its numerous hands-on exhibits encourage children to learn about different careers, cultures, scientific principles, and more while playing in exciting environments like an igloo, a maze, and a water play station. Best of all, the exhibits are designed so that families can work together while doing activities like building structures and creating artwork.
Things to Do
- Explore the World Café exhibit, where children can learn about different cultures whiles looking at masks, dolls, puppets, and textiles from all over the world.
- Take your little one to the ABC Toddler Lot, one of a few special areas throughout the museum that are designed for infants and toddlers.
- If your child has been begging you for a pet, stop by the Adopt-A-Pet exhibit, where they can learn all about the hard work that goes into feeding and caring for various pets.
Golisano Children's Museum of Naples Insider Tips
- Don't miss the Journey Through the Everglades exhibit, where children can climb and play while looking at the stars and listening to the sounds of alligators, birds, mosquitoes, and fish in the distance.
- Check out their calendar to learn about daily programs and events, including story time and art activities.
- If you plan to visit often, consider becoming a member in order to save money on admission fees! Members are also invited to visit the museum an hour earlier than the general public every day.