Gothic Milwaukee takes you to a spookiest ghost tour in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the tour covers paranormal, but the main focus is on the history of Milwaukee. Tour various historic buildings in the downtown Milwaukee that could be haunted, tour the Cathedral of Saint john, the River walk, and other places, the tours are guided. Tickets for the tours can be bought online, private tours are also scheduled.
Things to Do
- Gothic Milwaukee shares the spookier side of Milwaukee, you will see the historic buildings and sites that could be haunted. Tours go rain or shine.
- Tours last for abut 90 minutes and are given at a casual pace, you may stop at many spots, well-suited for children above the age 8.
- The guide Anna is well-versed with local folklore, legend and history, she will share interesting stories with the tourists, the tour departs from Cathedral square.
- You can take the classic tour that will take you through notable buildings in downtown, the ghosts of Yankee Hill tour explores the stories of east town's Yankee hill.
- Purchase a gift of Milwaukee tour cards and mapped self-guided walking tours of the city, these cards are ideal for anyone looking to explore Milwaukee on their own.
Gothic Milwaukee Insider Tips
- On site tickets can be bought with cash only.
- Advance ticket purchase is recommended.