Grand Rapids Children's museum is an interactive museum that offers hands-on learning experience for children and families. Children can learn and enjoy at the same time in the museum, the museum features many interesting and cute exhibits, Aunt Daisy's farm, Tree House, Mom & Pop store, Wee bank, Wee discover, Bubbles bubbles and more. The museum is located in Downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan. The children's museum holds events, such as Kids Art fest; a celebration of children's arts. The museum is open all through the week, except Mondays.
Things to Do
- Families should visit the museum and explore a variety of exhibits, exhibits are designed to invoke curiosity and discovery in children.
- Just Fort fun! is a cool exhibit in which children can create structures and build with chairs, cushions, blankets, build a little home or a hideout.
- Children can do many things in their little version of the city, Little GR exhibit features a grocery store, post office, car service center, a bank and much more.
- Other cool and interesting exhibits are the construction zone, bubbles, Aunt Daisy's farm and the music exhibit, Just Playing around.
- Wee discover is a special exhibit for toddlers, it has colorful balls, shapes and textures, and a little kitchen for kids to cook and play.
- The children's museum offers birthday parties for children, reserve the party rooms in advance.
- Thursday nights are family nights, it involves, story time, messy art, creating costumes and much more.
Grand Rapids Children's Museum Insider Tips
- Food are drinks not available in the museum, plenty of restaurants in the vicinity.