Great Wolf Lodge is one of the best indoor water parks and play areas, a perfect destination for family fun, the wonderful water park features twisting water slides, lazy river, wave pool, indoor and outdoor pools and much more. Great Wolf Lodge is the ultimate destination for water fun in the Summer, located in scenic Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania. The Great Wolf Lodge features many attractions and activities geared towards families, exploring an enchanted kingdom, the ropes course, arcade, glow golf, creating your own stuffed animal, movies at a 4D theater and many more. Great Wolf lodge offers many dining and shopping options. Booking a suite at Great wolf lodge includes passes to the water park.
Things to Do
- Bring your kids to this amazing water park offering some great activities, there are age appropriate activities for everyone in the family.
- Fort Mackenzie is an interactive tree house with bridges, nets and water buckets, ride the River Canyon raft ride, multiple people can sit in the raft ride.
- The gigantic wave pool offers lots of waves to splash in with a zero depth entry and shallow area.
- Children love the big foot pass where they can float on logs and lily pads.
- Splash and play all the way in Chinook Cove, toddlers can ride on the mini water slides in Whooping Hollow.
- Racoon lagoon features an outdoor pool, ride water jet skis in the cub paw pool.
- Other cool attractions include the kid spa, Magi quest enchanted kingdom, bowling alley for toddlers, creation station, 4D theater, ropes course and more.
- Enjoy a scrumptious meal at Hungry as a wolf, The Loose Moose cottage or the buckets resort, and visit Bear paw sweets and eats for delicious sweet treats.
- Children love exploring the magi quest marketplace, Buckhorn gift shop, and the great wolf kids store for some shopping frenzy.
- Families can avail the special summer offers.
Great Wolf Lodge Insider Tips
- Children must be supervised in the water park.
- Pets are not allowed.