Great Wolf Lodge is the only indoor water park and resort that can be enjoyed by the whole family. With family friendly activities every night, special pools for the smaller ones, and with a central location only 30 minutes outside of Dallas, you and your family can take advantage of the resort's amenities as well as the activities and adventures around the park, including MagiQuest and an array of shops and restaurants.
Between pools, water tree houses that tower at four-stories high, and epic water slides, Great Wolf Lodge caters to giving you uninterrupted fun with your family. Most rides can hold up to 3 people, so grab a family raft and take a slide down the River Canyon Run or take a risk and slide through the Howlin' Tornado funnel. Just remember that anyone under 42" tall must ride with an adult.
Things to Do
- Along with water slides and park amenities, there are a range of activities and events that the entire family can get involved with:
- Howler Peaks Rope Course: Climb 50 feet into the air and navigate your way through the obstacles and bridges in the brand new ropes course
- Northern Lights Arcade: Games for everyone, including group games, skill games for older teens, and fun chance games for the younger ones.
- MagiQuest: A fantasy-fun adventure complete with dragon fights and jewel finding. Grab a magic wand and head into the enchanted kingdom on your own unique quest.
- Lazer Frenzy: Not like laser tag at all but rather a laser maze. Climb, crawl, duck, hop, skip, and jump your way through hundreds of laser traps in order to get to the end and back again.
- Howly Wood XD Theater: A 3D Motion thrill ride with moving scenery and action that will make you feel like you're part of the adventure.
Great Wolf Lodge Insider Tips
- 20% discount for EMS, Police Officers, Fire Fighters, and active/retired Military, so bring your ID to take advantage of the discounts.
- Each of the quest games are 4+ hours long, so make sure you have enough time in your day to fully enjoy the adventure.