Great wolf lodge is a massive indoor water park that offers rides, activities and lots of fun for the whole family. The 38,000 square feet of water park features thrilling water slides, and a dedicated water play area for the toddlers. Families can stay at the suites, enjoy fun and thrilling rides, family rides, and enjoy lots of adventurous activities. With so much fun activities, great wolf lodge also offers birthday party planning and packages for your child.
Things to Do
- Whether you plan to stay or enjoy a day out at Great wolf lodge, the fun never stops, family suites and kid cabin suites are very comfortable for a family stay.
- The water park features Fort Mackenzie, a 4-storey tree house in the indoor water park. The whole family can enjoy splash at Fort Mackenzie, enjoy riding water slides and tubes in Alberta falls ride and the triple twist.
- Whooping hollow is a water slide for little kids, children and their entire families can enjoy Chinook cove activity pool and the big foot pass.
- Families can also rent a Cabana, Cabana has amenities for the whole family.
- Magi Quest is a great magical activity for the kids, kids can explore an enchanted kingdom with wands and wizards and fairies.
- Outdoor mini golf course is a very exciting course, kids can play at the game arcades, and get pampered at wonderful and yummy Scoops kid's spa.
- Enjoy delicious meals and desserts at Buckets, Oasis bar and grill, Camp Critter bar and grill, sweets and candies at bear paw sweets and eats, and enjoy pizza at Hungry as a wolf.
- There are many cute shops to buy gifts from, Buckhorn exchange gift shop, bear essentials swim shop and magi quest market place stocks gifts and souvenirs.
Great Wolf Lodge Insider Tips
- Towels and lockers are available in the water park.
- Big families should rent a room on the first floor.