Spend a day learning about farm animals at Green Meadows Petting Farm. Families who have enjoyed hands-on activities such as petting the animals and fruit-picking are giving the farm great reviews. Guests are also commending the clean and well-maintained farm and the friendly staff. The family-owned Green Meadows Farm has opened in several more states in the country such as in Florida, New Jersey, and Texas.
Things to Do
- Bring the family and learn about farm animals. Kids can learn about pigs, chickens, goats, horses and ducks as they go around the farm. Visit animal pens where kids can feed the kittens and goats and try their hand at milking a cow.
- Children get pony rides for free with the admission. Adults get free hayrides too. Aside from this, there are plenty of other activities for kids to enjoy. Head over to the race area and watch water ducks race to the finish line. There are slides, tunnels, cars, wagons, and giant checkerboards that kids of all ages can play with. You can easily spend 2 hours here with all the activities they offer.
- Bring lunch or snacks and choose a shaded picnic table. Food and refreshments are also sold within the farm but they sometimes run out so it's better to bring your own food.
Green Meadows Petting Farm Insider Tips
- The farm offers free parking.
- Check out coupon sites for admission discounts.