Green leaf State park is a scenic park situated around the green leaf lake in Braggs, Oklahoma. The park was established in the 1930's. This is a family-friendly state park with many amenities, including cabins, campgrounds, hiking trails, playground, outdoor pool, picnic areas, restrooms and many more. In addition to hiking trails, there is a discovery center, volleyball and basketball courts.
Things to Do
- Families can do many activities together, the park has 16 cabins with bathrooms, kitchen and utensils, and TV, cabins also have fireplaces. Linens and towels are also provided. Pets are allowed in the cabins.
- Families can do camping, campsites have electric hookups, there are RV campsites and tent campsites.
- Picnic pavilions with outdoor grills and shelters are available. Children will enjoy the miniature golf course, discovery center, playgrounds, nature hikes and story telling activity.
- There is a swimming pool, an amphitheater, volleyball courts and basketball courts.
- Arts and crafts activities, wildlife viewing and nature hikes are fun for the entire family. Fishing is allowed in the Green Leaf lake, children can do fishing in the kid's pond free of charge. Boating and kayaking in the lake is available.
- There is a marina and a gift store on-site.
Green Leaf State Park Insider Tips
- Showers and restrooms are available.
- A handicapped accessible cabin is available.
- Laundry center is available.