The Greensboro Science Center is one of the most popular family attractions in Greensboro, North Carolina. Its attractions include a science museum, the Carolina SciQuarium, the Animal Discovery Zoological Park, and the OmniSphere Theater, which presents exciting 3D shows on its domed ceiling. If you're looking for a place in Greensboro where you can spend the entire day learning and having fun, this is the place to visit.
Things to Do
- Visit the Animal Discovery Zoological Park, which is home to tigers, lemurs, crocodiles, tortoises and a petting zoo full of friendly farm animals.
- See a penguin feeding, learn about otters, and view sharks and stingrays at the Carolina SciQuarium!
- Explore the museum, which features exhibits on extreme weather, dinosaurs, the human body, and animals of all shapes and sizes.
Greensboro Science Center Insider Tips
- Check out their calendar in order to find out about daily activities such as animal talks, science demonstrations, and film showings.
- Have your child's next birthday party at the science center, which allows you to reserve a special party room and go on a special age-appropriate scavenger hunt.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy a 3D film in the OmniSphere Theater on a hot summer day- most films focus on topics related to nature and space.