Gunstock Mountain Resort is an outdoor recreation area in New Hampshire that provides a variety of family-friendly activities throughout the year. In the wintertime, it is a popular ski resort that offers skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, cross-country skiing, zip line tours, and winter camping. The rest of the year, it becomes an exciting adventure park that features zip line tours, an aerial obstacle course, scenic lift rides, hiking, biking, fishing, and camping.
Things to Do
- Enjoy the thrill of their 1.5-hour zip line tour, during which time you'll travel over 1.6 miles and reach speeds up to 70 mph!
- Try out the challenging Aerial Treetop Adventure Course, which features over 90 different aerial challenges that include log ladders, swings, zip lines, and bridges.
- Go hiking, biking, or fishing while exploring the natural beauty of Gunstock Mountain and Lake Winnipesaukee.
Gunstock Mountain Resort Insider Tips
- In the wintertime, enjoy kid-friendly activities like snow tubing and cross-country skiing.
- View their calendar to learn about upcoming events such as festivals and discount days.
- Check out the special deals they offer for night skiing throughout the winter, including theme nights and two-for-one discounts.