Put the fun in learning and bring kids ages 6 and below the Habitot Children's Museum. Expose them early to the world of science and arts through creative play. At Habitot, kids can explore different areas such as the Medical Center where they can experience being an EMT, a doctor, or a veterinarian, the Little Town Grocery and Cafe where the can practice buying and selling, or the Face Painting table where they can be imaginative with their face drawings.
Things to Do
- Treat the kids to a play and learn day! You will find foam climbing structures and a garden-themed play space specially designated for infants and crawlers. The Wiggle Wall, where kids can simulate navigating in tunnels, is also a favorite. Don't forget to drop by the Reading Tent too where parents and kids can read aloud for a fun storytelling time.
- Parents can get the Exhibit Guides so they can assist their kids in the different areas of the museum. Aside from Exhibit Guides, there are also plenty of materials regarding parenthood that parents can read for free.
- Check out their classes page for seasonal workshops and children's camps. Habitot also conducts activities such as Pizza Fridays and Caregiver Cafe. Find event details here.
Habitot Children's Museum Insider Tips
- Admission is free for babies under 1 year old.
- If you think you'll visit the place more than a few times a year, avail of the membership passes to get discounts.