Hallmark's Kaleidoscope is a fun place for children, children can be creative and be indulged in making arts and crafts. The materials children use to create artistic pieces and imaginative designs come from Hallmark, these are left-over materials from Hallmark cards manufacturing processes. Hallmark provides different types of materials, so kids can use their imagination and create a variety of art pieces. Kaleidoscope is located next to the Hallmark's visitor center.
Things to Do
- Kaleidoscope art sessions can be enjoyed by the whole family, children of all ages and their parents can join in the family art sessions, a free 40-minute session that is offered year-round. Kids can create their own art pieces and take them home.
- Hallmark illustrator and writer series program is offered to kids in grades kdg-6th. Children can learn a lot about illustrating and writing from Hallmark's illustrators and writers, this is typically a 90-minute session with fun presentations by the speaker.
- Children can design, cut and create their own puzzle. Children can do painting, drawing, they can make cards, bookmarks, make things with melted crayon wax, and many more interesting things.
- You can visit the Crown center nearby for shopping and eat outs. Catch a variety of fascinating displays and exhibits at the Hallmark's visitor center.
Hallmark's Kaleidoscope Insider Tips
- Groups of 15 and more are required to make reservations for the family art sessions.
- The facility is wheel chair accessible.