Bring the family and spend a day running at the park, playing at the jungle gym, or engaging in a game of baseball. Hannah Park is equipped with athletic fields, a playground, a catch and release pond, a shelter, and heated restrooms. Park is open daily 30 minutes before sunrise until dusk.
Things to Do
- Take the kids to the playground. There are two jungle gyms: one for toddlers and another one for older kids. You'll also find swing sets with a baby swing too.
- Do you want to teach sports to your kids? Start a game of basketball or tennis at the courts or head to the ball diamond field for a game of baseball.
- Bring your anglers and try your hand at fishing at the catch and release pond.
- Go on a family picnic and rent a table at the shelter. Hannah Park has 20 tables and 4 patio tables located inside a covered area equipped with a fireplace and an outdoor grill. You may get in touch with the park administration for reservations for birthday parties and other events.
- Explore the creek, the lake, and the walking path in the park. The paved trails are almost one mile long.
- Kids can join kiddie camps, Easter egg hunts, and other activities at the park. Check out Gahanna's local website for schedule of events held at Hannah Park.
Hannah Park Insider Tips
- The playground section is not a shaded area. Bring sunscreen.