Harley-Davidson museum displays more than 450 motorcycles and artifacts, the museum complex is located along the Menomonee river bank in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The museum celebrates 100 years of Harley-Davidson motorcycles, the museum was established in 2008. The museum is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Milwaukee, the museum also showcases artifacts that highlight the history of the Harley-Davidson motorbikes. The museum showcases many exhibits, and there are many fun activities to do for the kids.
Things to Do
- Visiting the museum is an extra ordinary experience, many permanent and special exhibits are on display at the museum, see historic Harley-Davidson bikes to the latest ones, explore the design lab and interactive engine room.
- Kids can experience sitting on a motorcycle in the "experience gallery", pick a bike and ride on. Imagination station is a kid friendly exhibit, where kids can put on Harley gear, sit on a bike, play games, puzzles and more in this special exhibit.
- Kids and adults can design and customize a bike in the Build a bike exhibit, visitors of all ages can design their dream bikes in this interactive design station.
- There are many special exhibits to see at the museum, see the Harley Davidson bike that was used in the movie Terminator 2, at the terminator 2 Harley-Davidson exhibit. Explore a variety of tank designs in the Tank Wall gallery.
- Eat a variety of American classics at the Motor Bar and restaurant, or visit cafe Racer for some snacks. Buy some very cool Harley-Davidson merchandise at the gift shop, there is so much to shop including unique clothing and accessories not available anywhere else.
- Arcade games and a fun activity book for kids is available. Explore vintage toys in the discovery drawers.
Harley-Davidson Museum Insider Tips
- Wheelchairs and baby strollers are welcome.
- Harley-Davidson museum members are admitted for free.
- Kids aged 5 and under enter for free.