Hauck Botanical Gardens were the former estate of Horticulturist Cornelius Hauck, and are a part of Cincinnati Park system, there are many beautiful specialty gardens in the park. The ideas of plantings, gardening and nature sanctuary were conceived by Mr. Hauck back in 1934, the Botanical gardens now feature lush green gardens with flowers, shrubs and many trees interspersed with walking paths and water fountains. The Botanical gardens are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and are open to self guided tours year round.
Things to Do
- Visit the gardens that are beautiful nature solace, if you want your kids to interact with nature at an early age bring them here.
- You can take a self-guided tour of the gardens, there are generally staff and volunteers through out the gardens to assist you.
- See the Daffodil garden, the Conifer garden, the Sun and butterfly garden, the day lily garden and the herb garden.
- There is so much to learn about gardening skills, gardening classes are held for the gardening enthusiasts.
- The original Hauck house has been converted into a board office, there is an old carriage house on the estate, as well.
Hauck Botanical Gardens Insider Tips
- Don't forget to visit during the plant sale event.