Hawaiian Falls is a small chain of Texas water and adventure parks with a location in Pflugerville, which is approximately 15 miles outside of Austin. Its adventure attractions include a thrilling multi-level ropes course, an adventure trail, a zip line tour, a huge climbing wall, and a free-fall from a seven-story tower. In the summertime, you can also cool off at Hawaiian Falls with a visit to the water park, which features a huge water slide complex, a lazy river, a wave pool, and other family-friendly water attractions.
Things to Do
- Do the Ropes Challenge Course, a multi-level ropes course with 45 different challenges for you to tackle.
- Explore the Big Island Family Adventure Trail, a great attraction for children of all ages, which consists of numerous rope bridges and tunnels.
- If you love thrill rides, try the Pineapple Express Zip Canopy Tour, which features three 500-foot long zip lines that cross the park.
- Practice your climbing skills while attempting to climb the massive Mount Pfluger Rock Wall.
- Escape the summer heat with a visit to the water park, which has tons of great slides to try out!
Hawaiian Falls Insider Tips
- Stop by the Aloha Event Center to check out the arcade or enjoy a family meal in the restaurant.
- If you plan to visit often, consider purchasing a season pass in order to save money on admission prices and take advantage of special deals like early park entry and food discounts.
- Make sure to bring along sunscreen to protect yourself from sunburn.