HeyDay Entertainment Center is a family fun center located in Norman, Oklahoma, which is approximately 15 miles south of Oklahoma City. It offers attractions such as laser tag, bowling, miniature golf, an arcade, a ropes course, and a laser maze, as well as a restaurant and bar. It's also a popular location for events like family reunions and birthday parties.
Things to Do
- Play a game of laser tag in the apocalypse-themed arena, complete with fog and exciting music.
- Check out HeyDay's bowling alley, which features 24 beautiful lanes equipped with TV screens that feature music videos and sports events.
- Enjoy a round of miniature golf on the 18-hole course with waterfalls, ponds, streams, and sand traps.
- If you like adventure, try out the ropes course, complete with balance beams, bridges, ropes, and planks to explore.
HeyDay Entertainment Center Insider Tips
- Consider purchasing a FUNcard to save money on attractions, food, and drinks.
- Don't miss the Laser Maze! For just $3 you can enjoy the thrill of navigating a maze of lasers and mirrors.
- Visit HeyDay's arcade on Wednesday for half-price arcade day. The arcade has over 50 exciting redemption and video games.
- Save money by taking advantage of their daily specials on everything from arcade games to laser tag, as well as food discounts.