Hidden Valley Animal Adventure offers families with the the opportunity to observe and interact with exotic animals in a 60-hectare wildlife park. This family-run animal park started with the owner's love of animals and his dream to share his passion with other families. Guests can interact with more than 400 animals in the park.
Things to Do
- Take the one-hour trolley ride at the Animal Park and see animals such as camels, zebra, llama, and ostriches up close. Trolley tours are accompanied by knowledgeable staff who will share facts and animal trivia.
- Bring the kids to the Small Animal Adventure area, the petting zoo. Kids can feed, pet, and have their photos taken with small, friendly animals.
- Combine the safari experience with a spectacular view of the sunset. Take the Sunset Tour Dinner Package available on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Hungry after touring the park? Visit any of the dining options: The Lodge and The Trailside Grill. Both restaurants have a rustic feel but Trailside Grill is more casual with pizza, ice cream, and chicken wings on the menu. The Lodge is perfect for exquisite meals of filet mignon and elk meatballs.
Hidden Valley Animal Adventure Insider Tips
- Sit at the passenger side of the trolley since most of the animals approach this side.
- If you think the family will be visiting the park again, avail of the Annual Season Pass to get the most out of your money.