The Museum of art is one among the most impeccable museums on the planet. Located in Atlanta at midtown Peachtree Street; High museum is the largest and most outstanding art museum in the southeast side of United States.
High museum art was built in1905 and has a variety of breath taking arts in history. It has more than 14000 permanent art work from different spheres of art including: contemporary and modern art, photography and decorative art from America and rest of Europe.
Things to Do
- Explore the world of art in 3 hours across all continents in one place, museum of art has every kind of art and its presentation is exceptional.
- Go through the African culture art collections in the museum; this varies from bead-work, ceramics, masks, figurative sculpture and many other diverse proponents of art.
- Experience a live show of your favorite band, dj, fashion and circus.
- Taste the delicacies of the western foods, drinks, culture and many other upcoming events from the west.
- Fill your gallery with most outstanding photos from the museum.
High Museum Insider tips
- Group visits are most preferable in the morning hours, while adults are advised to visit on the afternoons.
- Most special shows are commonly held on weekends, the museum is ever crowded in weekends.
- Entrance tickets are either purchased online or in person, they can also be purchased via phone.
- The museum opens from Tuesday to Saturday and runs from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm; on Sundays it opens from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm and remains closed on Mondays.