Highfield Hall & Gardens is a beautiful 19th century estate in Falmouth, Massachusetts that once belonged to the wealthy Beebe family. Today visitors can explore their mansion, which has been converted into a museum featuring art exhibitions, as well as the spectacular gardens that surround it. This popular wedding location also frequently hosts all kinds of family-friendly programs and classes, including cooking classes, walking tours, and craft activities.
Things to Do
- Explore the beautiful Sunken Garden and West Garden, which feature all sorts of gorgeous plants and flowers, as well as fascinating sculptures.
- Go for a family walk along the serene Beech Tree Path, which leads through the towering beech trees planted long ago by the Beebe family.
- Head inside of the historic mansion to view the museum's current art exhibitions - you can learn more about what's currently on display here.
Highfield Hall & Gardens Insider Tips
- Attend The Children's Hour with Lisa Willow Dunne, a weekly event which invites children between the ages of 4 and 9 to do creative projects together.
- Admission to Highfield Hall & Gardens is free, but there is a suggested donation of $5 per person in order to support its maintenance.
- Check out this list of upcoming music events that you can attend with your family, including jazz concerts and piano performances.