The Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center is a family attraction located in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. It features four unique attractions: a wax museum, a scary 5-D attraction, a zombie-themed adventure, and a maze of mirrors. If your child loves fairy tales, scary stories, or Hollywood film stars, they're sure to enjoy at least one of these four popular attractions.
Things to Do
- Explore the Hollywood Wax Museum, where you can view realistic wax figures of famous celebrities such as Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Anne Hathaway, Brad Pitt, and Bradley Cooper.
- Take your little one to Hannah's Maze of Mirrors and help rescue Princess Hannah of Savannah by making your way through the seemingly endless mirror maze!
- If your teen likes scary movies and thrill rides, they're sure to enjoy the Castle of Chaos, which combines a 3-D film, a ride, and a video game into one 5-D attraction that allows riders to shoot scary creatures.
- Check out Outbreak - Dread the Undead, an interactive zombie-themed attraction.
Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center Insider Tips
- Save money by purchasing an All Access Pass, which includes admission to all four attractions for between $20 and $30 per person.
- Don't forget to bring along a camera so that you can take photos beside your favorite celebrities!
- Keep in mind that Outbreak - Dread the Undead and Castle of Chaos might be too scary for some young children.