Holy Land Experience is a recreation of the ancient city of Jerusalem back in the first century, the theme park offers church services and Bible studies for the general public. Located at just 10 miles from Downtown Orlando, Florida, the theme park is a non-profit organization featuring exhibits that share sights and sounds of the Biblical world. The Holy land experience theme park is open all through the week except Sunday and Monday.
Things to Do
- Visit the theme park and see a variety of exhibits including recreation of the Garden of Eden, Noah's Ark, Jesus Statue, Jerusalem street market, Solomon's treasures, birthplace of Jesus, Jesus boat and much more.
- Visit smile of a child adventure land offering fun activities for the kids, it features a rock climbing wall, misting station, theater, and gifts and toys for the kiddos.
- Watch family-friendly movies in the theater of life featuring movies that highlight the life of the Jesus.
- Watch musicals and dramas in the house of Judea. Visit the state-of-the-art church of all nations, the auditorium facility showcases dramas and performances.
- Take home a special souvenir from the Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh shop.
- Enjoy some snacks at the Holy Grounds cafe, Martha's kitchen, and the last snack.
Holy Land Experience Insider Tips
- Outside food is not allowed.
- Weekdays are the best time to visit.