Create your own Homemade Silly Putty with only 3 ingredients. This craft concoction is so easy to make and stores well in a plastic Easter egg or plastic baggie for many many uses to come. Kids can be great helpers with this project and will enjoy this homemade version of silly putty for many many hours of play. The final product is fantastic. Silly Putty can copy newspaper print, can be sculpted and it bounces!
- 1 cup Elmer's all purpose glue
- Food coloring
- 1 cup concentrated liquid starch ( Sta Flo brand works best
How to Make It
- Mix glue with the food coloring until the color is evenly distributed.
- Pour the liquid starch into the colored glue mixture.
- Stir the mixture and let it sit for five minutes.
- Pull the putty out of the mixing bowl and set it on a paper towel.
- Knead the putty in your hands for five to ten minutes.
- Store in plastic baggies or plastic eggs.