The Hunt Club Petting Farm is by far one of the most hands on, interactive, educational and fun petting zoos that you can experience. The staff is incredibly welcoming and engaging and it is obvious at how much they love and care for the animals at this farm. Adults and children of all ages will have a wonderful time interfacing so closely with the animals.
Things to Do
- Visit the chickens, goats, peacocks, pigs, a miniature cow and so much more.
- Pony Rides are offered throughout the day.
- Feed the animals and pet the animals and even hold some of them. It is a very hands on place.
- Play with the bunnies or walk right into the chicken coup or maybe you would like to brush the animals. You can do it all.
- Plenty of space and catering available for any of your events
- Hayrides, Haunted Hayrides, a corn maze and pumpkin picking seasonally
- Picnic tables and a shaded playground for children to enjoy
Hunt Club Petting Farm Insider Tips
- This petting zoo is also dog friendly with the stipulation that if you visit with your dog that you use a retractable leash and understand that your dog must be well trained and non-aggressive.
- The farm offers many special events throughout the year. Check their website for details.
- Dress comfortably in clothes and shoes that you wouldn't mind getting dirty.
- You may want to bring wipes and hand sanitizer along with you on this trip, as you will be interacting directly with lots of animals and may need a quick clean up.
- When feeding the animals, opt for the large bucket of food because the animals will scoff it down very quickly.
- In the hot weather, the farm has sprinklers for the kids to run through. You maybe want to bring along a towel and a change of clothes