The I-X Indoor Amusement Park is housed yearly in the I-X Center, an exhibition area adjacent to Cleveland's International Airport. The park has been running yearly for the past 25 years, and is around a 20 minute drive southwest from downtown Cleveland through Interstate I-71. The amusement park is only operating on certain days each year so please check the I-X website to confirm when they are setting the amusement park up.
Things to Do
- Experience the various rides - you can do a zip line, or check out the rides at the Mountain Dew Thrill City.
- Take the kids to Kidzville - where they can pet animals at the petting zoo. Ride the giant ferris wheel (the centerpiece of the park) and the venetian swing. They can also go race on the giant 5-lane slide, and the antique cars.
- See the exhibitions being put forth by various exhibitors inside.
- There are numerous shows that are taking place inside the amusement park - check the performance times when you get in. You can pick from the comedy stunt show with Roberto the Magnificent, several dance performances, and the Zuzu acrobats, hailing from Mombasa Kenya, Africa!
I-X Indoor Amusement Park Insider Tips
- If you miss the days when the I-X amusement park is open, the I-X Center is home to a ton of exhibitions and shows throughout the year so you can still take the kids along with you.
- Check online if the amusement park is offering discounted tickets. Discounts are available for kids below 48" and senior citizens get free entrance during the weekday, and discounted entrance fees on weekends.