Ice at the Galleria is an ice arena in the Uptown District of Houston, Texas. It is located inside The Galleria, the largest mall in Texas, which features over 400 stores and restaurants, as well as a children's play area, swimming pools, and a video arcade.
Take the whole family to Ice at the Galleria for a fun, family-friendly outing of ice skating. If you've never skated before, they also provide plenty of options so that you can learn how to do this exciting ice-based activity. It's a great way to escape the sweltering heat of Houston's summers.
Things to Do
- Go to a public skating session - you can skate for hours if you want to! Ice at the Galleria provides public skating times every day of the week. View their public skating schedule and admission prices here.
- Teens will love Ice Jamz!, weekly dance parties on ice featuring musical selections by DJ Kung Fu. They can dance and skate to popular music with their friends each Friday and Saturday night from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the arena.
- Don't know how to ice skate? Take lessons from The Skating School! There are lessons for skaters of all ages and skill levels, including children as young as 3.
Ice at the Galleria Insider Tips
- If your kid loves hockey but has never played it before, consider signing them up for hockey lessons. Children as young as 3 can learn hockey-related skating basics as well as how to play this exhilarating sport.
- Give your child a birthday to remember with a party at Ice at the Galleria! It has great party packages that include an ice cream sundae bar, party favors, skating lessons, and other fun activities. There's even a Frozen-themed party where kids can get their photo taken with Olaf!
- Explore the rest of The Galleria - adults can go shopping, teens can play games in the arcade, and little ones can play in the wonderful children's area.