Enjoy ice skating with your family at the Parks Mall in Arlington, Ice at the Parks offers public skating, ice hockey practice, private parties and skating lessons. Even when it's hot outside, the ice rink at the Parks Mall is always cold, families can enjoy skating during the public skating hours. Bring your own skates or rent a pair at the facility. The skating facility was opened in 2002 and it's a full size NHL hockey rink, open year-round. Learn skating from highly qualified instructors.
Things to Do
- Enjoy a skating session with your family that is open all through the week, Ice at the parks offers affordable public skating facility, you can rent skates just for $3.
- Take ice skating lessons and enjoy learning in a safe and professional environment. Skating lessons are offered for toddlers, teenagers and adults.
- Visit the pro shop and get your skates sharpened, purchase new skates and gloves, and skating dresses by popular brands.
- Older kids can play Broom Ball that is played on ice and is similar to ice hockey. The players play with broomsticks wearing casual running shoes.
- Birthday parties are always fun and special in Ice at the Parks, carousel birthday party includes party invitations, unlimited rides on the carousel, food court tables, cake and a party host or hostess.
- Ice at the parks birthday party package includes skating session, pizza, party room, birthday gift for the birthday child, goodie bags and more.
- Snacks are available.
Ice at the Parks Insider Tips
- Children aged 5 and under enter for free.
- Restrooms are available.