Imagination Place is a music and movement education center located in Salt Lake City, Utah. It features a variety of fun programs designed for both children and adults that encourage them to be creative, active, and playful using movement and music. If you're interested in trying a new activity and bonding with your family, check out one of the exciting classes at Imagination Place!
Things to Do
- Go to Music Together, a class which encourages adults and children of all ages to have fun while making music together instead of simply learning concepts about music.
- Take part in an Imagination Workshop, where you can improve life skills such as focus, communication, centering emotions, and flexibility of mind and body while doing imaginative activities and craft projects.
- Attend a Musical Bridge session, where your child can learn to play the piano as well as focus on concepts like rhythm and tone through fun activities.
- Check out AntiGravity Fitness, a fun activity that can be done by kids, adults, and parents with small children that focuses on core-strength and balance exercises by swinging and flying through the air.
Imagination Place Insider Tips
- If the prices at Imagination Place would be a financial burden for your family, consider applying for a scholarship.
- Check websites like Groupon for special deals in order to save money on classes.
- Have your child's next birthday party at Imagination Place - they have three different party packages designed for various age groups! Toddlers can play music, young children can spend time singing, dancing, and playing theatre games, while older children can swing and flip around in the air while doing an AntiGravity session.