Imagine Children's Museum is a popular museum designed for children between the ages of 1 and 12 that is located in Everett, Washington, which is just 30 miles north of Seattle. It features a wide range of interactive exhibits that encourage children to learn through play, including an art studio, a tree house, a theater, a railroad exhibit, a wildlife clinic, a farm, and a laboratory filled with exciting science exhibits. It's also known for its huge store, which is filled to the brim with educational books, toys, and games.
Things to Do
- Visit the Monte Cristo Railroad exhibit, where young train lovers can watch an electric train travel through Snohomish County or be a train conductor!
- Head outside to check out the Tall Timbers Rooftop Adventure, a huge exploration area where kids can dig for dinosaur bones, play musical instruments, and get some exercise while playing on the climbing structure.
- Take your little one to the SeaShore exhibit, a special area for toddlers that features a giant foam sandcastle-shaped play area that they can climb and slide on.
Imagine Children's Museum Insider Tips
- If you want to avoid crowds try to visit the museum on weekdays in the late afternoon, when it is generally less busy.
- Save money by visiting the museum on Thursdays between 3:00 and 5:00 p.m., when admission is half-price.
- Don't forget to stop by the museum store before you head home - it sells all kinds of award-winning educational toys and books that make perfect gifts for any occasion.