Imagine It! The Children's Museum of Atlanta believes whole-heartedly in the power of play. This Museum encourages children to do just that and in the process of creative play to learn about the world about them. Creative play encourages the growth of young minds and makes them curious about our world. To spark their intellect the museum offers exhibits and play spaces which appeal to children of various ages.
Things to Do
- At the Let Your Creativity Flow exhibit children can construct incredible sandcastles and paint on the walls. In the Leaping into Learning area your child will be given a raincoat and let loose in a forest complete with a waterfall and a tree house.
- Bring your kids to the Tools for Solutions section where they must work out how to use a crane to move balls around the play space.
- Take you smallest ones to the Crawl Space an area made especially for those aged two and under. In this clean, safe padded area they are free to play and discover their surroundings.
Imagine It! The Children's Museum of Atlanta Insider Tips
- It is recommendable that you take a look at the Museum's calendar of daily events to stay abreast of their busy line up.
- If you book your ticket online you will receive a $2 discount on each ticket and you can skip the ticket line when you arrive. Active and retired army personnel and their families are entitled to a discount. The Museum also regularly has Groupon deals.
- Every second Tuesday of the month admission to the Museum is free between 1 and 6 pm.
- The Museum is closed on Wednesdays.