The Imagine Nation Children's Museum is a small museum geared to hands on learning and educational stimulation of young children and is best suited for children ages 2-8. This place is great for a couple of hours of fun and has a nice amount of exhibits built with the development and social growth of childrenin mind.
Things to Do
- There is a cute little eatery with a retro diner motif for dining. You are welcome to grab some lunch or some ice cream or even bring your own lunch with you to enjoy.
- The museum is made of of three floors full of activities for young hands and minds to explore. Some activities include a sand and water table, musical instruments, Magnet walls, Reptile exhibit, ESPN and NASA learning theater, Fetch, puppet theater, Harmonograph, preschool learning center and more.
- Explore both the indoors areas and the outdoor ones.
- Shop in the childrens' marketplace
Imagine Nation Insider Tips
- This museum is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Be sure to check with your local CT library for possible passes or discounts for this museum.
- The parking lot is not readily visible when you approach the museum. There is parking in the rear of the building.
- Show your Big Y shopping card for $1 off every two admission tickets.
- Imagine Nation is part of the reciprocal museum program.
- There is an elevator to take you to all floors of the museum. If you bring a stroller, there are places on each floor for you to stow them away so that you can freely explore the museum.