Island Waterpark is an outdoor waterpark located in Fresno, California. Each summer, families visit the waterpark to cool off and enjoy its huge selection of over 40 water-based attractions. Visitors of all ages are sure to have a blast at Island Waterpark - attractions include thrilling slides, a family-friendly raft ride, a relaxing lazy river, a wave pool, and an arcade for when you want to dry off for a while!
Things to Do
- Go for a relaxing float around the Waimea Lazy River in a tube.
- Pretend you're visiting the ocean while swimming in the Bondi Beach Wave Pool.
- If you get hungry, grab a snack or a drink from the Aloha Grill, the Bunga Bar, or one the snack carts.
- Escape the sun for a while with a visit to the arcade.
- Enjoy the thrill and excitement of the speed slides, including one with a three-story drop!
Island Waterpark Insider Tips
- If you only plan to spend part of the day at the waterpark, save money by visiting after 3:00 p.m., when they offer discounted admission prices.
- Save money on snacks by bringing along your own cooler - just make sure not to bring any glass, alcohol, or knives. If you want to go home for lunch and come back later, make sure to get your hand stamped at the front gate before you leave.
- Have your child's birthday party at Island Waterpark! Their party package includes waterpark admission, all-day access to the party pavilion, decorations, cupcakes, unlimited soft drinks, and a surprise gift for the guest of honor.
- Look at the Frequently Asked Questions section of their general information page for special promo codes and savings coupons that will help you save some money on your waterpark visit.