iT'Z Family Food & Fun is a family entertainment center located in the city of Colorado Springs, approximately 70 miles south of Denver, Colorado. It features a wide variety of family-friendly attractions such as mini bowling, bumper cars, a rock climbing wall, an arcade, and rides.
One of the best things about iT'Z is that it also provides several dining areas, which means that you can enjoy a family meal of pizza, pasta, soup, or salad together before or after you play.
Things to Do
- Kids and adults alike will love mini bowling, a smaller version of the popular family-friendly game.
- Try out the rides! Older kids will love crashing into their friends in the bumper cars, while little ones might prefer the Himalaya, a thrilling roller coaster.
- If you're looking for a challenge, try out the 20-foot climbing wall. It's great for both children and parents!
- Check out the Game Room - this awesome arcade has over 150 fun games that are designed for children of all ages.
iT'Z Family Food & Fun Insider Tips
- Don't forget to wear or bring along closed-toe shoes if you're going to visit the rock climbing wall - they're required for your safety.
- Check the Specials page of their official website to learn about promotions and deals. On Tuesdays iT'Z offers discounted buffets and drinks, while kids eat free on Thursdays!
- Reward your kid with a trip to iT'Z if they get good grades! iT'Z will give them free points, which are used to play games, if they received any As or Bs on their last report card.