Jaegers of Kansas City, Missouri offer a number of paintball playing fields both indoor and outdoor for the public to use. In case you are uninitiate paintball is a high-octane game where each participant is given a gun loaded with paint pellets which explode on impact. Teams are set up and a hell of a lot of paint gets sprayed over everyone! But don't worry, everyone is given protective clothing to try make sure that no one gets hurt and so that no clothes get destroyed! Jaegers also offer lazer tag.
Things to Do
- Jaegers have a bunch of plaaying fields for you and your friends to enjoy. You can play inside in their replica caves or you can head up onto the surface where during the fairer months of the year they have setups that resemble a town, a fort and more.
- For Lazer Tag the players are let loose in a 6,000 square foot black light arena with the best equipment around. Turn up, suit up and let the games begin!
Jaegers Subsurface Paintball Insider Tips
- Jaegers provides a Young Guns field for players between 10 and 13 years of age. They also provide a special Family Field for parties where the majority of players are under 17 years old.
- This is perfect for kid's and teen's birthday parties. Do be warned though that paintballing can hurt especially when a player gets hit with one of the paint pellets, so be careful about bringing pre-teens if you want to avoid tears.
- Each visitor must fill out and submit and a waiver to play at Jaegers. To save some time print out and fill yours in before you go.
- Active military, veterans, firefighters and police officers receive a significant discount when they play at Jaegers.