Jasmine Moran Children's Museum is one of the world's largest children's museums, thousands of children with their families come to explore the museum each year, the museum caters children of ages 3-12. Jasmine and Melvin Moran are the founders of the Jasmine Moran children's museum, the museum features hands-on activities and interactive exhibits where children can learn a lot.
Things to Do
- The museum features interactive exhibits for learning and playing, The Centennial hospital is a miniature hospital where kids can explore the medicine career, see a real ambulance and be doctors for a day. Explore air travel in a real airplane.
- Kids can become fire fighters in the kid town fire station. Be a judge at kid town court house. Be engineers at the water works exhibit, be a dentist, archeologist, run a grocery store, and be a pilot in the flight simulator.
- Kids can climb over a 16-foot tall climbing maze. The Jasmine Ark and playground towers offer play and fun.
- There is a special handicap exhibit that teaches children the handicap experience. Kids can build stuff at the construction exhibit.
- Enjoy making bubbles at the bubble factory, explore the Oklahoma fish exhibit. Science works features rotating exhibits. Enjoy the small train ride.
- The castle maze is a fun outdoor activity for the kids, test your memory with interlocking mazes.
- A large indoor picnic area and gift store is available. Celebrate your kid's birthday party at the museum.
Jasmine Moran Children's Museum Insider Tips
- Adults must accompany kids in the museum.
- An indoor food counter is available.