Jasmine Moran Children's Museum presents a full town designed for children to explore and have fun in. There is so much for children to do and discover here that the toughest part of your visit may be to keep them focused on one activity at a time. Everything is designed to be hands on so that the children can interact to the fullest extent possible with the surrounding environment.
Things to Do
- A lot of the exhibits allow children to role play with different jobs. So at their mock fire department kids can get behind the wheel of a real 1936 fire truck and slide down the fireman's pole. Then they can head to the hospital to conduct surgery or hop into the ambulance to become a paramedic. And they can even head to the television studios to become a news anchor or a camera man on Kids TV.
- The Supersonic train ride makes for a nice trip especially for younger children. This half a mile train ride takes its passengers around the Museum's grounds where you can see the various exhibits. Keep an eye out for the ducks and fish in the pond and all the fun statues that are dotted around.
Jasmine Moran Children's Museum Insider Tips
- A virtual tour is a fun way to find out about what is in store at the Museum before you visit.
- The Museum is closed on Mondays, most major holidays and for the first two weeks after Labor Day.
- Kids under three that are accompanied by an adult are granted admission for free.