Beat the heat with the family on a hot summer day in the Louisville area by driving about 10 minutes to Jeffersonville, Indiana where you will find the Jeffersonville Aquatic Center.
The Center has something for everyone with a 6-lane, 50-meter lap pool; a 6-lane, 25-yard lap pool; a zero entry kid's pool; a new sprayground; two water slides; a walking trail and a skate park.
Things to Do
- Children 10 and under can splash around in their own kiddie pool that features slides and a tire swing.
- Have some fun jumping and diving off the diving board.
- Relax on the sun bathing deck.
- Buy lunch from the full service, concession stand.
Jeffersonville Aquatic Center Insider Tips
- Children must be 42 inches tall to ride the slides.
- Small rafts, rings, kickboards and noodles are allowed but no large rafts.
- Family locker rooms available.
- No outside food, drinks or coolers are allowed inside.
- No refunds or rain checks.
- Seasonal and multi-use passes with discounts are available.