Aerial Adventure Park is a self-guided aerial ropes course located at Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort in Massachusetts. For two hours, you can glide through the forest on six thrilling elevated courses that include zip lines, ladders, cargo nets, and rope bridges that are designed to challenge people of all skill levels. If this 2-hour attraction isn't enough to keep your family happy, you can also take advantage of other popular summer attractions at the resort, including the Mountain Adventure Park and extensive mountain biking trails.
Things to Do
- Explore Aerial Adventure Park's many thrilling aerial attractions such as zip lines, rope bridges, and cargo nets! Visitors that are 16 and older can do any of the six courses, while other age groups can enjoy some of the courses.
- If you're looking for a fun thrill ride for little ones check out the Mountain Coaster, which allows you to control your speed as you glide down the mountain through the woods.
- Check out all of the other family-friendly activities available in the Mountain Adventure Park, including a bungy trampoline, a rock climbing wall, and an alpine super slide!
Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort Aerial Adventure Park Insider Tips
- Make sure you meet their participation requirements before planning your visit - children must be at least 6 years old and 48" tall in order to participate, while the individual courses within the park have different minimum ages.
- Visit the Aerial Adventure Park after 3 pm in order to enjoy discounted admission prices.
- Save money on your visit to Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort by taking advantage of their special deals.