Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort is a popular ski resort in western Massachusetts that is located just 3 hours away from Boston by car. In the wintertime, visitors can explore numerous trails through the Taconic Mountains while skiing and snowboarding. There are also tons of fun activities to do at Jiminy Peak in the summertime, including scenic chairlift rides, a rock climbing wall, an alpine super slide, a mountain coaster, a ropes course, and mountain biking trails. No matter the season, it's a great place to enjoy nature with your family.
Things to Do
- Go skiing or snowboarding down the trails and then glide back to the top of the mountain aboard one of their many scenic chairlifts.
- Visit the Mountain Adventure Park in the summer, which features a thrilling mountain coaster, a rock climbing wall, a giant swing, and bounce houses for little ones.
- Explore the Berkshires by going mountain biking on one of their many trails, and make sure to bring along a helmet.
Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort Insider Tips
- Check out their special deals page in order to take advantage of discounts on your favorite outdoor activities.
- If your child doesn't know how to ski or snowboard, they can learn by attending one of their KidsRule Mountain Camps, which are designed for children of all skill levels between the ages of 3 and 14.
- View their calendar to learn about upcoming events such as the Fall Festival and the spooky 13 Nights Halloween event.