The Johnson-Springview Park can be found in central Rocklin and is a fantastic day out for you and the whole family. There are plenty of different activities to keep you and the little ones entertained throughout the day. Whether you feel like just having a relaxing day out or running around until you're all exhausted, you should consider visiting Johnson-Springview Park.
Getting from Sacramento to the Johnson-Springview Park should take around half an hour if you take the I-80 E and manage to avoid any jams.
Things to Do
- Are you or the little ones crazy for baseball? Be sure to have a game at the Johnson-Springview Park. There are also softball fields.
- Bring along your cleats and have a game of soccer on the park's soccer field.
- While the Johnson-Springview Park isn't by the beach, you can always enjoy a game of volleyball on the sand courts at the park.
- Let the kids run around to their hearts' content in the park's playground. It's a great way for them to be active without even realizing!
- Have a game of disc golf!
- Feel like stretching your legs? There are a number of walking and running trails for you and your family to enjoy.
- Have a game, set, or match on the park's tennis courts.
- Get your skates on and enjoy the skate park and roller hockey rink at Johnson-Springview Park.
Johnson-Springview Park Insider Tips
- Do you own any dogs? Bring them along! The park features a dog park with special sections for both small dogs and large dogs.
- Save money on concessions or dining at restaurants in the area by bringing your own food and having a picnic either at the park's open areas, covered picnic areas, or have a barbecue.