Get ready to set sail on a juice box boating adventure. Instead of throwing those juice box cartons away, upcycle them and create adorable boats that crafters of all ages are sure to enjoy! Show off your creative and unique vessel at a regatta held in your bathtub, sink or pool, or even a puddle.
- Juice Boxes
- Pencils or wooden skewers
- Glue Gun
- Other decorative craft supplies of your choosing
How to Make Them
- Drink the juice from the juice box. The box should be rinsed out and empty for this craft.
- Flatten out the empty juice boxes and us your scissors to cut off the top in any style that you like. It helps to make sure that the hole for the straw is at the top and not the bottom so your boat doesn’t take on water. Then pop them back into place so the bottom is flat.
- Paint the box and decorate the boat with whatever craft supplies you have one hand
- To add a sail, use pencils or wooden skewers. Use hot glue to stand the pencil or skewer up in the boat.
- Then, cut out a sail from card stock paper and punch a hole toward the top and bottom of the paper. Weave the sail over the skewer.